- And foremost...invest time in my family
- To blog at least weekly
- To become more fit (just bought these from Nike)
- To appreciate the little things more
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Saturday, October 3, 2009
- before bed lunches started
- Espresso machine ready( a must)
- Breakfast partially started(eggs blended, etc...)
- up at 5:00 am
- everyone ready
- hot breakfast made
- lunches packed
- out the door by 7:00
as long as I stick to that schedule it is pretty much stress free. At work I feel like I'm racing the clock to get all my work done on time. However I would rather feel like that than be without anything to do. Trying to keep on a schedule but not let it rule my life.
We were asked by the in-laws to join that side of the fam for Christmas at the beach. I am such a tradition girl that I said no....but then said yes. I really felt a need to step out of my "tradition" shell and start to build memories. Added bonus....I'm taking my scrap stuff and plan to get lots done!!!!! Also plan to make some home-made gifts this year and stay on a tight tight budget.
The kids are loving being at school...parent night was comical. H left us a note that said "I know you would rather be watching T.V.".....A friend, whose son is in the same class, had a similar sentiment....but involved the computer..lol!!! C's was just as cute...we left them notes in return. And then since it was our anniversary we went to applebee's for apps. with the Brown's!!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Well just a quik post...so behind on this and so many things at the moment. Losts of changes again, but I just go with the flow(so cliche).
- Started a new job at CCHS (it's part time but have been working full)
- Owe (sorry) Gina her surprise and Janie some paper(sorry, sorry)
- Need to set a firm Saturday with the girls for the scrap group
- Need to breathe
- the 2 Little's are back at school, no more home school for me right now
- Heading to the beach for a long long weekend:)
Hope to update next week when we get back from the beach and work is only half day.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I wish I was closer . . . I wanta come to scrapbook night! :( I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Cosmo Cricket!Your cake turned out Perfect . . . you really should go into business! :)
Gina email me your addy again...I deleted from last time:(