Sunday, January 27, 2008

Praying for a snowday.........


Yeah it's snowing here and we are praying for a snow day. Taylor had a dance competition yesterday and their team won. Halle had a great birthday, thank you auntie Kay and uncle Larry boy for the toysrus gift card,thank you grandma val for the bracelet, thank you grandma grandma(that's what the kids call my mom)for the jeans,game and laundry hamper, and Thank you grandma and grandpa Darby for the 7 $1 bills.I have finally ended my "not getting sick" streak and ended up with a nasty cold. I have been in bed for the past 2 days and hardly have a voice. Now that I have finished up the South cheer book I need to start working on my submissions for one contest and for a design team. wish me luck I hope I am able to get onto a team...my term will be up soon with No Bare Pages and don't know if I will be asked to join for another term I will keep my fingers crossed.Cole has been hard at work in school and karate trying to earn his purple one belt however the winter seems to be hard to go on a consistent basis between weather,cold, etc......

1 comment:

laura D said...

Our prayer are with you for a 'SNOW" day off from school too, even tho Robin just had Friday and Monday off last week .....
Even if there is school not sure if the bus can make it up here.
Laura P