Friday, February 15, 2008

New Projects & some exciting news...........................












Ok.....so I said I would post some of things I have been working on so here they are. I have been working on some projects for contests. The first is for CWH and the second is from Creative Imaginations/ Creative Cafe. So I entered a Creative Cafe Contest(read the link for details). The winning submissions were taken to CHAW(trade/buying show for craft and hobby products) and were entered into the next level of the contest. Out of all the submissions they picked 3 finalist per catagory and 1 grand prize per catagory and then 1 best of best. So on Sunday when the show started I got a call from my friend Ginger who said she had spotted the kids pic on a layout at the Creative Imaginations booth and wanted to know what it was about. After giving her the details she texted me to let me know my card was also in the finals(i entered 3 catagories).So needless to say I stalked any sights with CHAW previews to see if I could get a glimpse of what was going on still wondering if I had actually been a finalist????Luckily Stacy from scrapbook king posted the results on her blog tuesday night(thank you Stacy). I have to say it was pretty exciting I am not clear on what I have won yet but I will post whatever it is when I know . Congrats to Donna she won best of best with the skirt she altered. Brian and I spent the night in Eugene for Valentine's day and took in dinner and a U of O BBall game. The girls met us up in Eugene and we are continueing on to Portland for our annual "mom's weekend away". I wanted to send this prayer request out there for Bree's mom Bonnie she is sick needs some prayer. Until then......


Blessings,
Lashell





p.s. please forgive any SP mistakes it doesn't want to SP check for me today