Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!!

Happy national scrapbook day everyone. This day finds me at home this morning...I think this is the first time in several years that I have not attended a NSD crop:(. There is just too much going on for me to take 2 days off and scrap. T..shot her best golf game yesterday(way to go Tay!!!). When she started the golf team this year she of course wanted a titanium driver(?????) so Dad told her if by some chance she shot a 52 on 9 holes she could get one. Well yesterday at her tourn. she shot a 108..first 9 was 50 and she placed 2nd overall, so now Dad has to by it for her(he he). I don't think he thought she would make it this year. Happy 21st anniv. to Gary&Michelle(way to go guys) in a world that divorce is more common that marriage, 21 years is an amazing accomplishment. Well we moved my scrapbook studio for what I hope is the final time this week....I have all the furniture but the wall are a blank canvas...I'm hoping to fill them with things to hang my pages on and lots of family pictures..just need some ideas if anyone has any???? Ok so now it's time to get H in the tub and off to a b-day party however I am going to stop at a local SS to get a great deal on cardstock...OMG...I almost forgot.....I got a Cricut Expression!!!!!! I am glad to have this room organized so now I can play with it will post pic later! Blessings....

No comments: