Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Craftwarehouse Queen of the Crop.....Please vote only 2 more days!!!!!


VOTING STARTS TODAY!!!! GO REGISTER!!!:)Last year I entered this contest and won for my area so I can't enter again this year. However I did talk my friend T into entering a gorgeous page she made....of course I have to say the picture is amazing(he he!! I took it at her b-day party)! So if you think about it Starting on the 18th Vote for her here. I attached at picture of her page. BTW.....Adrienne has entered for her store level as well...you can vote at each store level.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for putting me out there! :D Lovely!

aimee said...

love that layout. oh the pic is ok too. jk!

LauraC said...

L: great page. Hey, what company makes the paper and embelish. ???

Miss Aimee said...

Did she win????