Friday, July 17, 2009

ETA: will try to add a larger photo...it has a digi frame around it and label that says"sassy"
Hi all...Taking a new Photo editing class from Jessica Spague...This was my first assign. BTW....thank you for all the prayers and well wishes my moms oldest living sister passed away this morning. My moms other sister, the next youngest one, was finally diagnosed with picks disease( a form of Alzheimer's) she probably is looking at maybe a year and a half left. The odd thing is all of them are in their sixties...not very old considering the diseases. It has been a challenging year for us as a family. Thank you again!!!

2 comments:

laura D said...

So sorry to hear... Thought are with you and the familys, Give laurel a hug for me too

Gina said...

Lashell, I'm so sorry to hear this . . . you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.