Friday, March 6, 2009

Another NSD Update...Spaces a filling up quickly!

Another update...spaces are filling up quickly, there are a few people who are tentative I will wait to put them on the list until I have a firm "yes". Date: 5/2/09 Time: 9:00-7:00

  1. Me
  2. Lori L.
  3. Lori W.
  4. Keri H.
  5. Tee T.
  6. Amy
  7. Hopefully Gina :)
  8. Jammie U.
  9. Angela G.
  10. _
  11. -
  12. -

In other news.....In honor of St. Patrick's day, along with our Irish heritage, we are hosting a party. I am soooo excited, if you don't know by now I love to entertain!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Lashell tell me about your NSD plans...............
OMG, love that photo (Ireland)! Ireland is also on my list of places to see. Did you ever see P.S. I Love You? One of my favs now!

Live Laugh Love said...

Lashell,

I Can't wait until the St. Patrick's Day Party. Happy to help you decorate...

laura D said...

Love that picture !