Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A White day after Christmas


Merry day after Christmas! It is still snowing and is suppose to snow on and off through out


the day. Christmas was wonderful as always and we enjoyed a nice relaxing evening at home.


I can't believe that the New Year is right around the corner, time again for resolutions. I think


this New years eve we will stay home and have a quiet night with the kids.I am so happy we


still have more than a week until the kids have to go back to school. I love having everyone


home and not having to live on a strict schedule just take each day as it comes.


Blessings,


Lashell

1 comment:

laura D said...

Where are those beautiful Christmas lights from??
Saw your cousin today for a quick haircut, (perm next Friday)
Loved reading about your trip to Europe, did I read right , you guys went to go pick up a car??
Happy New year(soon)
Laura